make ghost mannequin, 3d mannequin in photoshop

I can make ghost mannequin or invisible mannequin for your online store or your project need.

I need front and inside out back part .My Gigs includes removing background, adding shadow to make real, retouching, resizing, manipulating.

Unlimited revision available with 100% satisfaction.

I am also offering a professional photo editing services. I believe in providing high quality work with in quick time. I also provide unlimited revisions until your satisfaction. If you have photos that you need edited, retouched or enhanced please contact me. All final product delivered within time frame requested. Please check my other gigs for your project need

We are specialized in the following Artwork services:
✔ Clipping Path
✔ Image Manipulation
✔ photo masking
✔ Background remove, Contrast, Lighting,
✔ Photo Color Correction
✔ Headshot retouch
✔ Ghost mannequin
I am flexible and easy to work on your project needs.


Features:Unlimited revisions
Quick response
100% satisfactions guarantee.ORDER NOW and get your work done in QUICK TIME.
Regards,
Shahin




Comments