jewelry image editing

 I will do high end jewelry image editing.
You can give me your batch images. You can give me a trial job to ensure my skills and expertise in image editing. My work will speak for itself. I did unlimited revisions until or unless the client is satisfied with the work and without adding any cost for it. 

Service Description: 
Jewelry Retouch,
Resizing,
clipping path,
background remove,
Adjust lighting/contrast,
Remove white background,
& if have any requirement please let me know.
 Specialize in:
·Clipping path (On White background+ Re-size for web ).
·Photo Masking.

·Photo Retouch (Dust, Jewelry, Skin, Object remove).

·Shadow and Reflection Creation (Keep shadow, Make shadow, Drop shadow).

·Wedding & Ceremonial Photographs Retouching

·Image Manipulation

·Others service please Contrast  AND MUCH 

 MORE..
Features:Unlimited revisions
Quick response
100% satisfactions guarantee.
ORDER NOW and get your work done in QUICK TIME.
Regards,
Shahin







Comments